- A mechanical agitation type floatation cell unit with self-air suction and combination of slurry suction/no slurry suction
- Effective Volume
- 0.15～ 24m3
- Product Improvement
- BF flotation cell has two types: type I and type II. Type I is improved as suction cell referring to model SF; type II is improved as direct flow cell referring to model JJF. Both are briefly called model BF.
- Large air suction volume, low energy consumption
- Each tank with air suction, slurry suction and floatation function does not need any accessory equipment to form floatation circle, which is convenient for process flow changing
- The reasonable slurry circulation minimizes coarse sand sediments
- Auto-control device of slurry volume, convenient adjustment
When the flotation machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve, so the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is mingled with additive, meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams, and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry and the mineralized foam is formed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard, so that the useful foams are scraped with squeegee.
BF floatation cell is composed of impeller, cover plate, main shaft, the center tube, and tank etc.. The impeller is installed on tank main beam driven by V-belt and motor. The impeller is composed by double cones that produce strong slurry lower circulation. In addition, slurry auto-control device adjusts liquid surface
BF flotation cell is widely used for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to roughing and cleaning of large and middle scale floatation plants.
|Circular Velocity of Impeller
|Air Suction Amount
|Single Tank Weight (kg)|
The Details of technical parameters, please check the computer version of the page.