- Product Introduction
- A slurry gravity thickener designed with tilted plate in sedimentation area
- Sedimentation Area
- Product Improvement
- The stirring device is installed in the center of tiled plate thickener; the vibrator is installed on the outer wall of cone to accelerate the thickening and avoid blockage.
- The vibrator reduces the blockage by high frequency vibration and impact
- Installing underflow valve to increase the concentration of underflow
- The tilted plates installed in thickener are good for large equipment and reducing the height which improve capacity by 2-3 times
Firstly, mineral liquid is mixed uniformly and then carried into thickener. Secondly, by the action of cohesive and gravitational force, the majority of overflows are overflowed through the overflow groove. The minority of overflows form small cyclone inside the settling area and subsequently are compressed in the compressive area. As a result, granules are compressed by gravity and then fall down, while clear liquid moves upward. Finally, concentrations are discharged from the lower underflow tube.
Tilted plate thickener is used to clear and thicken the fine coal slime, floatation tailings and other slurry.
|Model||Subsidence Area (m2)||Cone Hopper Number||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
The Details of technical parameters, please check the computer version of the page.