- Product Introduction
- Washing thickener for solid-liquid separation of gold leaching liquid
- Product Features
- 1, Countercurrent washing, large capacity and high washing efficiency
- 2, Small area taken
- 3, Stable production and convenient operation
- The continuous ore discharge method can reduce the multiple cycle of liquid gold, while extending the time of pulp staying in the washing thickener to improve the leaching rate;
- Countercurrent washing, large capacity and high washing efficiency
- Small area taken, reasonable structure and low cost of operation and maintenance
Ore pulps enter into tank and then free settle in rake zone where ore pulps are compressed by scraper and moved by rake toward the discharge opening located in tank center through which ore pulps are discharged to next tank. Via distributing box, clear water enters the lowest layer to scrub minerals. After that, overflow of the lowest layer comes back to distributing box to scrub minerals of upper layer. Overflow of first layer is discharged through overflow weir; minerals—-which are scrubbed for three times—-are discharged from bottom end.
It is mainly used to countercurrent scrubbing of gold cyaniding process. Three layers washing thickener is also applicable to scrubbing and dehydration in wet metallurgy, light industry and chemical industry.
|Depth of Center Tank (m)||Subsidence Area (m2)||Revolution of Harrow Frame (r/min)||Capacity
|2NZS6||6||5.34||56.5||0.25||≤ 50||Y112M-6||2.2||13360||Excluding the pond weight|
|2NZS8||8||6.08||100.7||0.28||≤ 68||Y132M1-6||4||50449||Including the pond weight|
|2NZS12||12||6.87||226||0.2||≤ 160||Y132M2-6||5.5||40400||Excluding the pond weight|
The Details of technical parameters, please check the computer version of the page.